All Day Auto Transport has a fleet of over 4500 Carriers that are constantly running routes through Houston on a daily places. We ship cars, trucks, motorcycles and even boats from Houston to every corner of the country. The average cost to ship a car from Houston is about 45 cents per mile depending on size of the vehicle and time of year you would be shipping , our company can offer some of the lowest car shipping rates in the country because of the sheer volume of transports we conduct every day.
Houston is the largest city in Texas and the fourth-largest city in the United States. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, the city had a population of over 2.1 million people within a land area of 599.6 square miles (1,553 km2).Houston is the seat of Harris County, and its metro area is the fifth-largest in the U.S., with over 6 million people. Houston was founded in 1836 on land near the banks of Buffalo Bayou, now known as Allen’s Landing and incorporated as a city on June 5, 1837.
Finding a way to have your car transported long-distance, or even locally, is sometimes difficult. Fortunately, we here at All Day Auto Transport can simplify the entire process of having you car transported to Houston. All Day Auto Transport provides all-inclusive auto transport services, so we can take care of everything from pick-up and delivery to Houston. See below example rates to ship your car from Houston to some of our major routes around the country.
Example Car Shipping Rates from Houston
- Houston to Chicago shipping for $695
- Houston to Miami shipping for $595
- Houston to Orlando shipping for $595
- Houston to Boston shipping for $795
- Houston to New York City shipping for $795
- Houston to Seattle Shipping for $1095
- Houston to Sacramento shipping for $895
- Houston to Los Angeles shipping for $695
- Houston to San Diego shipping for $750
- Houston to Saint Louis shipping for $650
- Houston to Louisville shipping for $695
- Houston to Buffalo shipping for $995
- Houston to Washington DC shipping for $795