- By Booking your Order, you agree to follow the terms and conditions of Car Delivery USA Inc.I acknowledge that once my order has been assigned and dispatched to a carrier via Central Dispatch, Car Delivery USA Inc. has rendered the service in full.
- Orders can be cancelled before Dispatch without penalty. Order cancellations before dispatch only must be submitted in writing via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . I agree that if I authorize a charge to my credit card and my vehicle is dispatched to a carrier, and subsequently cancel my order after dispatch, my loading fee, as charged, is non refundable. The only exception is if the carrier cancels our dispatch and, in that case, our loading fee is 100% refundable to your credit card. I hereby agree that if I initiate a chargeback after Car Delivery USA Inc. has selected, assigned and dispatched a carrier to transport my vehicle, this will constitute a breach of this Agreement and I also agree and understand that by selecting, assigning and dispatching a carrier to transport my vehicle Car Delivery USA Inc. has completely and fully rendered their services to me.
- ‘Once a Carrier (transporter) has been assigned (dispatched) to a customers shipping order, Car Delivery USA Inc. notifies Customer via email (to the email address provided at service booking).
- The Carrier who actually performed the transport is responsible for any damage
that may occur during transport and all claims must be made to the carrier and
their insurance company. Additionally, if you selected “I accept Premium Insurance” at booking you vehicle will be fully covered door to door from pickup to delivery. In this case the insurance premium will be charged together with our fee upon Dispatch of your vehicle. The Premium Insurance fees charged are nonrefundable if you cancel your order after your vehicle has been dispatched to a carrier as an insurance policy would have been issued already.
- The customer is responsible for all items shipped inside the vehicle and this amount may not exceed 75 pounds. The carrier may request a fee for vehicles with more than 75 pounds of additional items in the vehicle.
- There are no guarantees of pick up or delivery dates and Car Delivery USA Inc. is not responsible in any way for weather, traffic, or mechanical breakdown delays. Car Delivery USA Inc. is not responsible for any storage fees for car rental fees resulting from delays.
- The Cash on Delivery (COD) price to carrier is subject to change according to the carrier’s going rate prior to the vehicle being picked up. Additional payment methods may be accepted at carrier’s discretion.
- The customer agrees that Car Delivery USA Inc. has rendered their services once the carrier company has received the customer’s information via Central Dispatch Sheet showing that a carrier has been assigned to pick up and deliver the customer’s vehicle, thus completing in full the transport brokerage service.
- I authorize Car Delivery USA Inc. to charge my credit card once a carrier has been assigned and dispatched to transport my vehicle, for my loading fee, in the amount as quoted to me via email along with a $4.99 processing fee.
- All actions or proceedings arising in connection with this agreement shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal (if permitted by law and a party elects to file an action in federal court) courts located in the Broward County, in the State of Florida. This choice of venue is intended by the parties to be mandatory and not permissive in nature, and to preclude the possibility of litigation between the parties with respect to, or arising out of, this Agreement in any jurisdiction other than that specified in this section. Each party waives any right it may have to assert the doctrine of forum non convenience or similar doctrine or to object to venue with respect to any proceeding brought in accordance with this section. By action of this provision, the parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the aforementioned court. Car Delivery USA INC’s liability is limited only to the amount of the Loading Fee charged.