Auto shipping should be a straightforward and simple process. Unfortunately, the reality of today’s car transport landscape indicates that it is not. Consumers need to arm themselves with the tools necessary to protect against scams and unprofessional companies and carriers that may steal, lose or damage your vehicle. Here are some simple guidelines to assist with finding the right auto transport company to get your vehicle shipped to its destination safely.
Who’s your shipping company?
- When auto shipping nationwide, it is important to note that all free shipping quotes received are from brokers. There are no carriers large enough to maintain a staff and trucks to transport vehicles all over the nation from any starting point at any given time. That means that every auto transport company will have to outsource their drivers. Do not be fooled by companies representing themselves as carriers if they promise to ship your vehicle nationwide.
All Day Auto Transport has been in business for a decade, we have had the same Headquarters in Coral Springs Florida since 2009. A few things that differentiate us from the rest of the auto transport companies in the country are as follows:
- We’ve been in business for over 10 years which means we’ve been through thousands of reliable carriers that we have a long lasting relationship with and we’ve also black listed the bad ones. If we ever had any kind of incident with a driver where they didn’t treat are customer the right way, these carriers are black listed and never used by our firm again.
- We are also a fully staffed 20 person office, that is open nearly 24 hours a day. There is always someone to answer your phone call if you need to update any address, pick up date or even if a driver is running a day late, we would be there to update you.
- Shipping a car 2 or 3 thousand miles across country is a stressful process and we try to make it as simple and stress free as possible for all of our clients. We found that just being there to pick up a phone call when a customer has an issue or just a question’s goes along way into making every customer feel at ease.
- Our supreme knowledge of giving clients the “true” price quote to ship their vehicle has helped us earn clients trust and have exponential repeat business from dealerships, auctions, snowbirds and military service members. Over 70% of our business comes from helping clients that are stranded with other brokerages and this is usually because the vast majority of auto shipping brokers have been in business for less than a year. These companies have come and gone over the past 6 years we’ve been in business and we have stood pat.
- We are one of the largest car shipping companies in the country with over 40,000 customers served since 2009 and no matter how big we get we always try to treat every customer like family. Call us now at 855-269-1288 to receive a free quote .