Moving coast to coast can be quite the challenge. Fortunately, you don’t have to do it alone. Rather than trying to get your vehicles moved efficiently and safely from Florida to California, why not hire the auto transportation professionals at All Day Auto Transport? Their knowledge, experience, good reputation and reliability make them one of the leading auto transport companies available.
When you contact All Day Auto Transport about moving your vehicles from Florida to California, you can rest assured that they will do everything possible to make your move as smooth as possible. So, what is it about All Day Auto Transport that makes them so great? Consider these advantages:
- Dealer discounts for full and half loads from Florida to California.
- Flexible payment options that allow you to pay the majority balance on delivery.
- No up-front costs UNTIL we have secured a carrier.
- Each customer is treated as an individual. We offer different shipping options based on your particular needs.
- We specialize in door to door delivery, so you don’t have to drive to a terminal that may be hours from your home to pick up your vehicle.
- Should you wish to use it, all of our car transporters have full coverage insurance up to $100,000.
- We guarantee that your vehicle will be safe while in transit.
- Because we supply our carriers with so much service, we obtain discounted rates from car shipping companies nationwide, that we can then pass the savings over to you.
- All Day Auto Transport provides auto shipping services to any location within the United States as well as 99% of the world.
- We take great care in selecting our auto transport carriers, providing you with our best auto transport quote.
Much of our business is based on repeat customers, which is indicative of a job done right, the first time, every time. So whether you are moving from Florida to California or from California to Florida, you can count on us for the best service and rates for transporting your vehicle. Consequently, if a coast to coast move is in your future, why not take care of this facet of the move by calling today to secure one of our monthly specials listed at the right of ask about other discounts available. We offer some of the best Florida to California car shipping rates because of the huge amount of business we give all of the car carriers who run this route. This allows the drivers to give us discounted rates in return for us filling up their transporters with happy customers.
About All Day Auto Transport
If you have multiple vehicles to move from Florida to California, then moving them across the country can be quite a challenge. Having helped copious customers with moves from Florida to California, we understand what it takes to prepare for a move of this type. So, if a move from coast to coast is your future, then take some time to talk to the customer service representatives at All Day Auto Transport in Coral Springs, Florida. We will do everything we can to make sure that your auto shipping needs are handled efficiently and effectively so you will have one less thing on your “To Do” list. At All Day Auto we work hard for your complete 100% satisfaction and ensure that you always get a friendly and helpful customer service representative when you call during our business hours.
Moving to California from Florida
If you are moving from Florida to California, the perhaps one of the most significant changes is the ocean. After all, the waters of the Atlantic are warmer than those of the Pacific, but both are beautiful and powerful. California is a diverse region. You can spend a gorgeous sunshine filled Friday riding the waves on a surfboard and your Saturday coasting the slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. There are sparkling mountain streams, raging rivers, sandy deserts, magnificent forest and alpine lakes. Its highest point is Mt. Whitney (14,494 ft) yet its lowest point, Death Valley, is but 80 miles away. There are prime locations for fishing, waterskiing, camping, hiking, biking, and horseback riding as well as places renowned for their wines and quiet B&Bs. You can people watch in Hollywood, shake hands with Mickey Mouse or bask in the sights and culinary delights found along Fisherman’s Wharf-no matter what it is that brings you pleasure, you are sure to find it in California.